Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WE ALL HAVE A MISSION

Remembering my own life experience, I was thinking today about how different everything could have been if I hadn't refused to do my mission since the beginning, or if I had accepted the signals they used to send me just when I was supposed to start doing what I had to do.
I was remembering when I started to experience really hard situations; thanks God I've always had the inconditional love of my husband and kids but, on the other side, family relationships, money issues and internal peace were a cathastrophe... Well, was just when Angels sent me some messages through different people that started suddenly appearing in my life that I started to learn how to meditate and to make contact with them, and immediately I started to feel really happy despite my religious background (I come from a very catholic and conservative family). Definitely I started feeling really happy with the things I was discovering BUT at the same time I was not sure if everything I was seeing were 100% real; my EGO knew that and, of course, took advantage or the situation... One day, while meditating I heard that I was going to workfor Angels, I was going to write books, I was going to use technology to spread their voice, etc, etc... My husband immeditalely believed in everything but NOT ME! I was always thinking: "How a person like me could be asking people to BELIEVE IN ANGELS if neither my husband's family or my own family had a good relationship with me? or if I was financially broken and had lost my home, my business and everything??? Well, They sent me a second signal after another person appeared in my life: a lady that I NEVER met in person (only by the internet) gave me all her attention, pushed me to start my mission, and always supported me... But at the end she got tired of my incredulity and then I was giving a second chance to my EGO to be the winner; of course, I continued calling GOD and Angels for help and they always helped me... I lived the same way for 8 years more and just when I decided to feel and have a real faith and put all of my efforts on doing my mission my life started to change for good.  I have met a lot of people, some of them definitely sent by Angels and some others who just cheat people under Angels' name... Something I learned after all these years and I wanted to share with you is: PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR FAITH IN ANY PERSON, even if  you think they are some kind of Angels on Earth; ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL TO GOD AND ANGELS... They use people here on Earth to teach and help us, but do not follow anyone who just wants to tell you that he/she is the one that has all the solutions to your problems...
With all this story I just wanted to share with you a simple message that Angels want to give you: "To speak with us you do not need to follow any ritual, to be in any speacial place or wear some special clothes; you do not need to follow anyone... JUST LET US KNOW YOU NEED US! and we will be ready to help you, THIS IS FOR SURE!... We are here to help you and once you give us your permission we will be working just for you!"
I can say YES, BELIEVE IN THEM; Since my husband and I started doing our mission I can say OUR LIFE COMPLETELY CHANGED!

Love & Light,

Journey Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment