Friday, January 21, 2011

Afirmation for Abundance - Afirmacion para la Abundancia

God that lives in me, loved Arcangel Uriel; I invoke your presence at this moment, surround me with your light and grant me with the grace of the material abundance. I understand that you are under my service and I represent you now and always in planet Earth, I know that you obey my orders and today my mandate and my total gratefulness are by the wealth and opulence that lives in me, in my life and my hands for my immediate use and the use of my family.
I give thanks to my I AM by always guarding my existence, to allow me to enjoy all the material wealth that exists in this planet now and always!

Dios que habitas en mi, amado Arcangel Uriel; invoco su presencia en este instante, rodeenmen con su luz y concedamen ahora mismo la gracia de la abundancia material. Se que estan a mi servicio y que yo los represento ahora y siempre en la tierra, se que obedecen mis ordenes y hoy mi mandato y mi agradecimiento total es por la riqueza y la opulencia que habita en mi, en mi vida y en mis manos para mi uso inmediato y el de mi familia.
Doy gracias a mi YO SOY por siempre velar por mi existencia, por permitirme disfrutar de toda la riqueza material que existe en este planeta ahora y siempre!

No comments:

Post a Comment