Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blue Bird Legend - Leyenda del Pajaro Azul

Today, a friend of mine painted a Blue Bird and she gave me the paint to be used in my profile, she told me about the legend of this and the meaning of the blue bird: HAPPINESS, I have never hear this before but I was really happy to have this pretty paint to be used in my profile. I came to home and I did my research about this and look what I found:


"Blue Bird It is a widely accepted symbol of cheerfulness, happiness, prosperity, hearth and home, good health, new births, the renewal of springtime, etc. Virtually any positive sentiments may be attached to the bluebird" (1)


What an amazing gift to be use it like symbol in this path through the spirituality, Good Start!


(1) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluebird_of_happiness


By Kalinka Volshaninova




Hoy una persona amiga me regalo una hermosa pintura de el Pajaro Azul para ser usado como foto en mi perfil, ella me explico hacerca de la legenda que traia consigo este hermoso pajaro la cual yo nunca antes habia escuchado, ella me explico que el significado de esta ave era: FELICIDAD!


AL llegar a casa hice mis averiguaciones a cerca de esta leyenda y miren lo que encontre:


El Pajaro Azul es simbolo de felicidad, prosperidad, salud, amor, nacimiento, renovacion, etc. Cualquier sentimiento positivo esta atado al maravilloso Pajaro Azul.


Lindo regalo para usar como simbolo en este camino hacia la realizacion espiritual. Buen Augurio!

No comments:

Post a Comment